Saturday, April 9, 2011

TWO CANADA AKBASH IN SAME SHELTER-ADOPTED!


Hi Everyone, I am feeling lonely at the shelter and really hope a patient and kind person comes to adopt me!!!



K C is a young male Akbash in need of a good permanent home. He is currently at the Canadian shelter below: If you are interested in K C please contact the shelter directly.

Email vancouver@spca.bc.ca
Phone 604-879-7721
Address 1205 East 7th Avenue, Vancouver, BC V5T 1R1


I am Griff, a young male, and I am in the same shelter  in Canada waiting for adoption and a lifelong permanent home!




Where can you find me?

I am at the South Okanagan/Similkameen location.
You can contact me by
Email penticton@spca.bc.ca
Phone 250-493-0136
Address 2200 Dartmouth Drive, V2A 7W7


  If you have any problem finding the shelter where these dogs are located contact Akbash Rescue Coordinator-US Janet Davis 510 410-0149 (Calif USA time) or e-mail straughie@comcast.net





1 comment:

martine said...

KC seems to have been adopted. Hopefully they will pass along ADI's info in case they would like some training/advice support. There are 2 other dogs other than Griff avaiable in British Columbia shelters - check BCSPCA's site.