Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Timber



Timber is in foster care in Texas and needs a permanent home!
 Timber is a 4-5 year old neutered male Akbash. His foster mom says he loves to go for walks, ride in the car, get a bath and lay on the picnic table overseeing everything!
  He lives with a female Great Pyrenees and a small dog in his foster home. He also lives with a young boy that he really enjoys. Timber needs a forever home. Please contact Janet Davis straughie@comcast.net or phone 510 410-0149.

      
                  
                              

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Saw same dog on a Anatolian Shepherd Rescue site. Which breed is he?

straughie said...

He is an Akbash or you could also call him a white Anatolian. The breed classifications are confusing and people disagree but both breeds refer to the Turkish Livestock Protection dogs and an all white dog can be cross registered as "Akbash " or white "Anatolian shelpherd".

Unknown said...

I am looking for an akbash for my goat herd around northern cal. I just lost my akbash to cancer. Are there any shelters in my area?

straughie said...

Hi Terry, please e-mail me at straughie@comcast.net My phone # is 510 410-0149 thanks! janet