Saturday, August 21, 2010

Male Female pair of Pups-Calif-FOR ADOPTION!



This adorable pair of five month old Akbash pups in California need help fast! Their owner got them a few weeks ago and they are too much for her to handle, chasing her chickens and rabbits.
  They are sweet and ready to begin training! Click the read more link below to see more pics!


 




The pups are cuddly and sweet but already barking when strangers come around...beginning to show Akbash characteristics.





This is the female pup








Here is the male


They are in urgent need of foster or a permanent home!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm looking for a dog and I live in Davis. If one of your puppies are still available may I look into it? thanks.

email: viviannart@gmail.com

Rae said...

I am looking for an Akbash female dog and would love to get a younger dog. I have had 2 Akbashes before and have sent in a comment to The Akbash Sentinsl before.

straughie said...

Hi, for information on adopting an Akbash dog please e-mail the Akbash rescue coordinator
my e-mail is straughie@comcast.net
cell # is 510 410-0149
Thanks! Janet Davis